The Canadian Cancer Society Cops for Cancer Tour de Rock is a fundraising event that raises money for pediatric cancer research and support programs for children with a history of cancer. The Tour de Rock team cycles from one end of the Vancouver Island to the other, covering 1,000 kilometres and visiting more than 27 generous communities along the way.
Here is your 2018 Canadian Cancer Society Cops for Cancer Tour de Rock team!
12 police officers, 2 media personalities and 8 special guest riders make up the 21st Tour de Rock team.
The 2019 Schedule
- Saturday September 21: Port Alice (Drive)
- Sunday September 22: Port Alice to Port Hardy and Port McNeill (97 kilometres)
- Monday September 23: Port McNeill to Woss and Sayward (140 kilometres)
- Tuesday September 24: Sayward to Campbell River (74 kilometres)
- Wednesday September 25: Campbell River to Comox Valley (60 kilometres)
- Thursday September 26: Comox Valley to Cumberland, Union Bay, Qualicum and Parksville (81 kilometres)
- Friday September 27: Parksville to Port Alberni (51 kilometres)
- Saturday September 28: Port Alberni to Ucluelet (102 kilometres)
- Sunday September 29: Tofino to Nanaimo (35 kilometres)
- Monday September 30: Nanaimo to Ladysmith and Chemainus (48 kilometres)
- Tuesday October 1: Chemainus to Lake Cowichan and Duncan (81 kilometres)
- Wednesday October 2: Duncan to Shawnigan Lake, Mill Bay, to Sooke to West Shore (78 kilometres)
- Thursday October 3: Oak Bay, Victoria and Sidney (40 kilometres)
- Friday October 4: Esquimalt, Saanich, and Victoria (40 kilometres)
- Friday October 4: Grand Finale