The Canadian Cancer Society Cops for Cancer Tour de Rock is a fundraising event that raises money for pediatric cancer research and support programs for children with a history of cancer. The Tour de Rock team cycles from one end of the Vancouver Island to the other, covering 1,000 kilometres and visiting more than 27 generous communities along the way.
We are now accepting applications for the 2018 Canadian Cancer Society Cops for Cancer Tour de Rock team. Applications can be found below, and are due no later than February 1, 2018. Please view the list of information sessions happening in January 2018 HERE.
Here is your 2017 Canadian Cancer Society Cops for Cancer Tour de Rock team!
16 police officers, 2 media personalities and 6 special guest riders make up the 20th Tour de Rock team.
The 2018 Schedule
- Saturday September 22: Port Alice (Drive)
- Sunday September 23: Port Alice to Port Hardy and Port McNeill (97 kilometres)
- Monday September 24: Port McNeill to Woss and Sayward (140 kilometres)
- Tuesday September 25: Sayward to Campbell River (74 kilometres)
- Wednesday September 26: Campbell River to Comox Valley (60 kilometres)
- Thursday September 27: Comox Valley to Cumberland, Union Bay, Qualicum and Parksville (81 kilometres)
- Friday September 28: Parksville to Port Alberni (51 kilometres)
- Saturday September 29: Port Alberni to Ucluelet (102 kilometres)
- Sunday September 30: Tofino to Nanaimo (35 kilometres)
- Monday October 1: Nanaimo to Ladysmith and Chemainus (48 kilometres)
- Tuesday October 2: Chemainus to Lake Cowichan and Duncan (81 kilometres)
- Wednesday October 3: Duncan to Shawnigan Lake, Mill Bay, to Sooke to West Shore (78 kilometres)
- Thursday October 4: Oak Bay, Victoria and Sidney (40 kilometres)
- Friday October 5: Esquimalt, Saanich, and Victoria (40 kilometres)
- Friday October 5: Grand Finale